CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 23, 2007

More Mia!

Ok, by popular demand, here's more Mia (and Luke) photos! She's had a busy week... I've exposed her to some of the finer things in life, like IHOP (ok, so maybe IHOP isn't one of the finer things in life, but it's good!), outlet mall shopping, and Starbucks. She seems to be enjoying life. And I want to take a minute to give a shout out to Aunt Barb, who gets the "coolest person around" award for the week. Thanks for the gifts for the kids - and you did so good with Luke's gift - Curious George UNO! He thinks it's the greatest thing, and I appreciate when you all think of him now too, not just Mia. As for Mia's new tricks, she can pick up her head, and flip it from side to side, and sucks on her fist. Yesterday morning she had somehow moved her whole upper body off of her wedge that she sleeps on, and then after I put her back, she was on her side a few seconds later. She's way too little to be moving that much!

The first photo is Mia today, in her new bunny outfit from Jenn. The next one was Thursday, when she was hanging onto her paci. The one where she's with mom was too cute - she layed with her mouth open like that for so long, I had to get a photo! Then there's Mia with grandma and grandpa, and then finally Luke feeding Mia (notice her bib?). I must say, I have two good looking kids! :)






9 comments:

Brenda said...

oh my gosh...i love the one with mom. that is so cute!

Brenda said...

it's me again...she looks so much like you, jill, in the one holding her paci!

Jill said...

Really? I'm so not good at seeing myself or Marc in our own kids, so that's interesting to hear you say that.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Brenda, Mia has a similar bald head as you did. They are both precious kids. FYI - I have my presents bought, but not mailed, so don't think I sent a gift to Luke because of sibling rivalry! However, now I have to assess the coolness factor of Luke's gift now before I send it!

Jill said...

I'm sure your gift is just as cool as curious george uno! :) it could be an empty box and luke would love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Now all I have to do is find an empty box and return the gift!

Amy Covey said...

She is too cute!! One more week till we see her in person...can't wait!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I do see the resemblance in the paci picture. Sometimes she really looks like Luke and she looks a lot like Payton in the picture Brenda sent out with the announcement. She is so PC--looks different in every picture so as not to offend any of us. Showed pictures at church today and everyone loves the open mouth on my shoulder one. Too cute. MOM

Anonymous said...

Wow- she really looks like Luke!
~Lori