CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 12, 2007

Mia Isabella

We just got home, so this will be short. I've slept about 6 hours since Friday night, so it's time to rest! But here are the basics... Photos will follow later today. Mia Isabella was born at 9:39 AM Sunday, March 11. She weighs 8 lbs and is 20 and a half inches long. She has some hair, and blue grey eyes. She's very pink and I think very perfect! She is also very quiet - barely cried so far, so I'm hoping she'll be as great as Luke was as a baby. I'm also doing very well. I'm a big fan of the 8 hour natural labor, versus 20+ hours of induced labor! Check back later tonight for lots of photos.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for all of you, and can't wait to see pictures of little Mia. What a cute name! Get some rest!! Love, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! We are eager to see many more pictures of Mia! She is beautiful and I love her name. Of course, we want to see lots of pictures of Luke, too!
love - Aunt Barb & Uncle Tom

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all of you. She's gorgeous, and I'm glad I don't have to call her B.G. anymore. I'm also happy that you beat the induction. Can't wait for those pix!
Love, Nancy and Sudsy (Yes, he looks at these, too.)

Amy Covey said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to see more photos of her. You need to check out my blog later tonite (give me some time to update it first). I have a cute Mia related story/photo for you.

I'll call later tonite after you get settled.

Anonymous said...

I love her name! It is perfect! I am so glad you are home. Good luck with the sleep. If it makes you feel any better I still don't sleep well because of both kids! But at least it has to feel great not being pregnant anymore! love, Vickie

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats!!! I love her name- it's very pretty and girly. :) Can't wait to see pictures.
~Lori