CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Just waiting...

That about sums up my life right now. Just waiting... I should say waiting, while very tired! I'm trying to use up time as much as possible. Last week I had an appointment and the doctor said this baby doesn't look like it wants to come out, and there's no more room in my belly. Cool. I'm still working, although each day gets a little longer and harder to make it through. Luckily, our big TAKS time is over with so teaching is more relaxed and fun these weeks anyhow. I'm not sure if I'm going this week still or not. I will probably go tomorrow, so I don't sit around all day thinking about how it's my due date and yes, I'm still pregnant. After that, who knows. This is a 3 and a half day work week, with a day and a half of inservice before Spring Break, so maybe I'll just grin and bear it and keep showing up each day! Yesterday Brenda and Carsyn met Luke and I at the mall (Marc had some training all day for work), and I managed to stay distracted with shopping and a pedicure for a few hours. Today mom and dad are arriving, so that'll add something new to my daily monotony! I go back Tuesday morning to the doctor, and he'll set up my inducement then if need be. So that's what is happening here. We are all ready to get this whole labor/hospital stuff over with and just be home with our family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the mailman on Mr. Rogers always said, "Speedy Delivery!" Since next week is spring break, you don't have to count that as part of your baby leave, do you? I hope everything goes well and quickly for you. Nice of you to wait for your parents to get there (unless you're in the hospital as I type!)I can't wait to see baby Mia!! (Did you see the 13+ pound baby in China? Then there was the 400+ pound woman who didn't know she was pregnant. See, it could be worse.)

Anonymous said...

I have tried twice to send a comment and for some reason it is not getting sent. I hope you "go" today or get a scheduled date for inducement ASAP! We'll be waiting for your news! love -Aunt Barb