CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

These are a few of our favorite things...

This year, Santa was good to us all! The past two weeks have been filled with large gifts for us all! Luke's favorite is his new train table which he loves! Now we just have to find a place for it. Molly got some new bones, which you can see she really enjoyed! Marc got his flat screen LCD tv for an early gift, and he couldn't be happier! I got a great pink iPod for Christmas, and now that I finally figured out how to use it (Is there a reason it can't come with instructions? I didn't even know how to turn it on!), I am loving it. I am representing Marc by putting on some good Bell Biv Devoe and Run DMC songs as my first ones. I'm still frantically searching for his Vanilla Ice CD... And finally, yesterday we (ok, I!) got a new toy - my new car. We've been looking for a while, and finally I convinced Marc to check out the Nissan Pathfinders, and 5 hours later we came home with one - fully loaded with leather seats, DVD, sunroof, and really anything else we could have asked for. It's not much bigger than our Xterra, which Marc has inherited, which makes it very comfortable to drive, but having that extra seating and just being new makes it perfect!






3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

WOW - Santa was extra good to the Minatrea's this year. I love the color of your new vehicle!

I'm glad you got your iPod figured out. I gave the girl next door an iPod 101 lesson today...and Chris is next. Once you figure it out, it's pretty easy - and lots of fun! I'll warn you...downloading songs off iTunes is way addicting though!Good luck finding the Vanilla Ice Cd - "Ice Ice Baby" is one of Jenna's new favorite songs.

Anonymous said...

I failed to receive a few gifts for Christmas, a true post man, a few shooters, and a true point guard,

marc

Anonymous said...

Sounds like maybe Marc wasn't nice enough. Everything else sounds darn good! Happy 2007!!