CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a fun night last night. Marc and I saw a movie and ate dinner while mom and dad kept Luke. We were in by 7:30 though, and asleep by 11:15! I did see the ball drop, but only because we can see it at 11:00 here. We have 2 more days off of work, and I'm desperately trying to finish up my gigantic TO-DO list and maybe rest a little in the mean time. Right now one of the last on the list is being accomplished - dad is painting the soon-to-be nursery lilac! So if this girl turns out to be a boy, hope he likes purple! I thought I'd list everything I got accomplished this break so that I can feel like I have a reason to still be tired after having 2 weeks off of work!
1. Celebrated 6 year anniversary
2. Had 3d/4d ultrasound
3. Finished Christmas shopping and wrapping gifts
4. Bought new furniture for living room - Tv, tv stand, curtains
5. Rearranged rooms - cleaned out the spare room and moved things to either the study or garage
6. Shopped for and bought a new car
7. Celebrated 3 Christmases (Is that how you spell the plural of Christmas??)
8. Went to 4 basketball games
9. Bought and assembled Luke's new bedroom set and rearranged his room
10. Bought baby bedding and painted nursery (Ok, so I didn't paint, and this is still a work in progress, but it will be done hopefully!!)
11. Had several doctor appointments - for me and Luke (He has another new skin problem... Pityriasis Rocea... never heard of it!)

I'm sure I missed some other things, but that covers most of it! Nowhere in there did I get to scrapbook, which was supposed to be a priority. But, maybe with all of the big things done now, I can make some time the next 9 weeks to do some pages. Only 9 weeks left till baby!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that list made me tired. You need to get back to work so you can relax! I go tomorrow. No way am I ready.