CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 22, 2006

Meet Our Baby!!

Today we had our 3D/4D ultrasound, and it was a really neat experience. When I'd feel the baby move, I'd see it's hand move on the screen too! We saw fingers and toes, and a nose that looks just like Luke's! And yes, a very clear shot that tells us it's a pink baby! :) If you can't tell what you're looking at, let me know! Most of them have a hand up by the face, but the baby also had a foot all the way up there most of the time too. There's a shot of just the two little feet and toes that I thought was cute!





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jill, I am sooo happy for you!! The baby is absolutely precious :) And girls are sooo fun! I"m sure Luke will be a wonderful big brother. Happy Anniversary to you and Marc!! Cindy

Anonymous said...

Grandma, Jessica, and I all say "Ahhhh!" That's fantastic. Now let's decide on that girl name!

Anonymous said...

Ok- Isabella or Isabelle- I'm really pulling for one of those names!! Seriously, I am so happy for you. I think it is great you are having a girl. I love buying for girls since I never get to with my family! The pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

The facial detail in these pictures is amazing! Your baby girl looks adorable :)
love - Aunt Barb

Brenda said...

So cool! Carsyn thinks she is cute and you should name her Jill. Creative. I like Isabelle. Carsyn also says how bout Karlee. I agree...that was one of my top choices. But probably too trendy for Marc.

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Isabelle was the top baby girl's name for 2006? Just thought I'd let you know that.

Amy Covey said...

She's adorable! And of course I love the little feet picture. :) Have fun decorating for your pink baby!

Anonymous said...

OH WOW A GIRL__I've been waiting over 30 years to buy girl stuff!!!

Brenda said...

WEll that shoots the whole isabelle idea...you know marc hates trendy names. she's just going to have to be something different now!

~Lori said...

WOW. Those the best ultrasound photos! I've always wanted to see one of the 3D's...thanks for sharing!! Yay for a pink baby!!