CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The past few weeks

Last weekend, Carsyn and Marcus came over to make cut out cookies, my favorite of all holiday treats, and then spent the night. I think every cookie Carsyn made was pink, and I'm not sure where more frosting ended up - on cookies, or in 3 year old mouths! But they did great, and seemed to have a lot of fun doing it. Luke's favorite was the Thomas train cookies. There's also a photo of Luke's gingerbread train that he and I had a lot of fun making a while ago. And, for those who want to feel skinny during the holidays (and who doesn't??), there's the most recent shot of my ever growing belly. And finally, just because he never makes it on here much, there's a photo from Marc's district opener basketball game last night, which they won, showing Marc hard at work.









3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

It must be the day for baking photos. That's what I put on my blog today, too. I love the one of all 3 kids standing by the cookies - the all have the same silly grin on their faces. Your gingerbread train turned out really cute!

Brenda said...

The kids by the cookies is an awesome photo...love it! We will post after tomorrow night making gingerbread houses with luke!

Anonymous said...

Cute cookies, cuter kids. I love that Marcus is still cheesy. congrats to Marc, too!