CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I am thankful...

Ok, I know it's not Thanksgiving season, but I just have to put a quick note on here about how thankful I am that today starts my holiday break! I have so much to do, and even after sleeping in today, I am still exhausted, so I am hoping a few days of this will help me catch up on some much needed sleep! I have tons to do today, including a doctor's appointment, finishing shopping for gifts, baking, making a few gifts, cleaning (yuck... that never ends. Maybe Santa will put a housekeeper in my stocking this year!), and hopefully getting my new car! But even with all that to do, at least I don't have to be at work at 7:00 am! I know most of my readers are feeling my thankfulness, even if you have another day or two of work, at least the end is in sight!

3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

Sure, sure...rub it in! :) Enjoy your days off!!

Anonymous said...

I was just going to say we can rub it in to Amy, b/c I'm off now, too. And, my house husband cleaned today, too. After 30 years, it's nice not to be doing the cleaning (even if I do see some things I'd do differently).
By the way, I still think you look good, not fat. We're anxiously awaiting the next blog!
And, here's something I'm thankful for. Kyle got the rest of his grades today, and he has a 3.6+...
Life is good!
Happy Anniversary tommorow! Sleep in!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I know I spelled tomorrow wrong.