CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Little Miss Mia (and a Purple Viking)

Last weekend, Mia grew up right before our eyes. In 3 days, she decided to start kneeling and pulling up, sitting up in her crib facing the door (waiting for us to come and get her!), and has even climbed up onto Luke's chair. It's so exciting to see her learn so quickly, but hard to watch, knowing my baby is turning into a toddler already.



Also, last Saturday was Luke's first soccer practice - with daddy as the coach. It was about 45 and very windy, so I was proud that none of the kids cried or gave up. I will have many more photos to come of soccer season, but had to take one of his first day as a purple Viking! (Could be worse... a coworker's son's team is called the Smurfs!)






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little big girl is so cute!
Good luck to Luke, Coach Marc and the soccer team. Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

When Mia decides to try something new she goes all out. Take lots of action pictures--and of Luke too. Go Purple Vikings. MOM

Brenda said...

that picture of her standing reminds me of payton...big head, little legs, bald....so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Mia looking at the doll. Enjoy all the many years of sports to come.

Amy Covey said...

They always look so grown up when they start standing. I love the photo of her doll in the bumbo seat! Can't wait to see action photos of the Purple Vikings!

Jill said...

I absolutely love the picture of Mia "mommying" her look alike Cabbage Patch doll. I still can't wait to meet that little cutie as I'm in love with her just from her pictures!

~Lori said...

I love that she has her baby in the bumbo seat!