CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 05, 2008

How to be as cool as me...

Ok fellow bloggers, I've already had one request for info on the new look of my blog. I can't take the credit for being tech savvy enough to find it on my own. I was viewing my friend Jill's blog and was very envious of her cute purple swirly blog, then I noticed a link on top of hers, so I clicked, and found probably thousands of options for a blog design! So, if you want to try something new, click on the orange link on the top of my blog, and it'll take you to a site where you can find them, and gives you very easy to follow directions. Check it out!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Very cute, Jill! In fact, I like it better than mine...maybe I need to look at all of the templates again. :o)

Anonymous said...

Well, I could never be as cool as you, so I just won't even try.