CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 06, 2008

I love my puffs!

Mia is finally successful in eating her little puffs. After the first tries at home where she gagged and threw up, I turned the task over to her teachers! After all, they feed babies for a living. With just three days at school last week, she now eats them by the handful. I couldn't resist taking some photos last night of her eating. And by the way, the jar says the serving size is 80 puffs! Does any baby need to eat 80 of anything at one sitting???







<

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new blog look. Mia is obviously praying in the first picture. She' so cute!

Amy Covey said...

LOVE the second photo!!

Anonymous said...

Mia surely uses her eyes to express herself! What a cutie:)

Very cool new blog decor!
Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

Those eyes! She is so cute! Love the new look to the blog! Vickie