CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Home Finally

After over two weeks, 59 and a half hours in the car, and 3175 miles, we're home. We got in this afternoon and had every intention to get a lot of things done, and do something fun with Luke for his 4th birthday today, but then Marc has had an awful headache all afternoon and evening, and I've managed to pick up a fever today and felt pretty lousy for the most part. I have so many photos so I'll have to pick and choose what I share - relatives, zoos, baseball games, Chicago... I'm way too tired and achy to tackle it tonight but I'll try to put some on tomorrow. We had a good time, but I realize that we did so much that it seems we forgot to rest much, so we're going to need a few days to catch up on some sleep!

I loved showing Mia to family and friends who had never met her yet, and I got to catch up with two great friends - thanks Vickie and Darcy for making time for me!! I'm excited to crash in my own bed tonight. I always sleep better at home -especially after the pretty yucky hotel we ended up in last night! I read everyone else's blogs and I'll comment tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill- I am glad that you got home safely. Tell Luke we said happy birthday! It was so good to see you and spend a little time with you. I only wish I could have kept you here longer and spent more time with you! Vickie

Anonymous said...

Glad you're home safely. Sounds like you need a vacation! I hope the kids didn't (or don't) get sick. I'll wait patiently for the pix. I have to take 14 more to see mine, and there's not too many cute subjects around here very often. Happy B'day to Luke!