CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Baseball Games

While on our trip, Marc and Luke went to 4 MLB games, while Mia and I went to two. First we all went to Cleveland with my mom and dad, so that was Mia's first game ever. She was so great at it, but then again, she's almost always great. There were great fireworks after the game so it was worth being there till midnight! Then Marc, Luke, and dad went to Pittsburgh. The hilight of that game for Luke was the river and the free Pirates plate set! While visiting Amy, Chris and Jacob joined the boys and went to Cincinnati for a Reds game. Finally, in Chicago, the 4 of us went to Wrigley Field, where the Astros happened to be playing. I'll try to put the photos in order, but if I mess up, I'm sure you can figure it out!!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure looks like Luke had fun! What did Marc think of the different stadiums? I heard some sportscaster describe Cinci ("Great American...) as a telephone booth. Sudsy and I went to the Tribe game Sun. They won, but it was REALLY hot.