CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

My kids

I wanted to end my trip blogs with photos of my kids. We were gone over 2 weeks, with thousands of miles and many hours in the car, and they were both awesome the whole time. I'm not sure how many families would take on that long of a car trip with an almost 4 year old and a 3 month old, but I'm glad we did. No matter what we did on our trip, we enjoyed it because we got to spend that time with our kids. I really feel blessed to have Luke and Mia, and I'm not really sure what I ever did with my time and energy before they were around! So here are the last photos - just ones of my kids. I love the one of Luke at the zoo, because it shows him "reading." Lately he'll read things on his own - he'll follow the words with his fingers and use context clues to figure out what it's saying. So maybe it's not the exact words, but hey, he's using skills my third graders don't always use! The last one of Luke pretty much sums up how we were all feeling those last two days driving home. I even woke Marc up to capture it with the camera while I was driving




5 comments:

Amy Covey said...

Love the last photo. That will be a perfect scrapbook page!!

Anonymous said...

Jackson is looking at all the pictures with me and everyone that has Luke in it he yells out "There's Luke". I love the one of him sleeping too. It is so funny. It definately belongs in the scrapbook! Vickie

Anonymous said...

That's great that Luke's trying to read. Those are all good pix. I really like the one of you with the kids. Maybe Luke needs one of Sudsy's "nap zappers".

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Glad you had a wonderful family vacation:)

Anonymous said...

Boo showed me your blogspot...I LOVE it!!! This is such a great way to stay in touch with family and friends.

I still think that you guys have two of the most beautiful children -- I hope Doug and I are that lucky when it's our turn. :o)