CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We're off!

We are taking off tomorrow for our first trip of the summer. This will be the most interesting, as it's over 2 weeks long and we're driving the whole time! We will hopefully get to Stow Thursday sometime and stay through Tuesday. There we have plans to see the Indians, go to the zoo, and Marc, Luke, and dad will go see a Pittsburgh game too. Then we head out to Amy's for the rest of the week, where we'll see several of Jacob and Jenna's games, and then the boys are all going to Cincinnati to see another baseball game. We'll head to Chicago on the 11th, where we'll catch our last game at Wrigley Field, against the Astros!!, and then spend another day there and head home. So our trip requires a lot of driving, and a lot of baseball. Hopefully I'll get to see several of you at some point. Lori, I'm taking up precious car space with a shopping bag of maternity clothes, so hopefully we'll see you to pass those on! I'm not bringing them all though... just a few of the cuter ones.
In other news, I think it's finally stopped raining. It did rain this morning some, but no flooding with it. I took Mia to the doctor today because she hasn't been feeling too well, and found out she's getting over a stomach virus. So we're trying Soy formula (you're right Brenda, it does stink!) until we return because it'll be better on her stomach, especially with all the travelling.
You may hear from me along the way, but photos will have to wait until we return. Have a great few weeks everyone, and I'll see some of you soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill- I am very excited to see you and the family! It is suppose to rain saturday, but I still want to try and go to the zoo! It will be nice to hang out. I wanted to tell you with my zoo pass I can get you in for free. I think you do have to pay for Luke, but I can have a guest come with my pass! See you soon! Vickie

Anonymous said...

Happy (and safe) motoring! How much of that time will you be driving? Just curious. See you soon.

Amy Covey said...

Have a safe trip! Can't wait to see you on Tuesday!!!

~Lori said...

Well, you're alread on the road, but happy travelling anyway! thanks for thinking of me!! :) (Of course, if the bag of clothes had to stay behind to make room for something more important....like FOOD, it's understandable.) We'll see you next Wednesday.