CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 08, 2007

Updates

We have been very busy! When mom and dad were here, we did get a lot done, including the nursery being painted (thanks dad!!), curtains hung, etc. The room is very cute -lilac and pink, with little touches of lime green. Even Marc likes the color. Luke got a new bedroom set too, and he thinks his captain's bed is the coolest, because there's a door on the footboard and he can crawl under the bed and hide! And of course, the large boxes that the furniture came in were also a big hit! Today I missed work for jury duty, and was one of the very few that didn't have to stay for the week, so that worked out great. The baby has been going crazy the past few days. I'm really not sure what all she is up to in there, but I don't remember Luke being this hard on me, especially at night when I want to sleep! The countdowns are on - counting down to my kids taking the TAKS test (in TX, third graders have to pass the reading test to go to 4th, and it's on Feb. 13th already!), the remainder of basketball season (which also officially ends regular season on the 13th!), and of course, baby. Less than 2 months to go! We have everything ready except a name. Here are a few random photos of things mentioned in this blog. Don't mind the mess on Luke's bed -- and the nursery isn't ready - we just have things sitting in there now, so it'll look better when it's put together correctly! I just put out everything for the effect!






href="http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/8033/3327/1600/270672/100_1060.jpg">

2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

I love Luke's bed (although I want to see a photo of him crawling in the end of it) and the nursery is adorable. Can't wait to see it in person in a few months!!

Anonymous said...

I like the nursery color. Reminds me of Barb's and my room in the 60's. (Actually, I can't remember it, but she's told me about it!) Luke's room looks like fun, too. I love his jammie pis, and in the box.