CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Friends and Coworkers


I have been blessed with awesome friends that teach third grade with me! We get along so well, and they are what gets me through the rough days, whether it's due to teaching, being pregnant, or just life! Today another coworker that taught third grade with us last year got married, so we went to her wedding together. Next year the 4 of us won't be together, as everyone but me is a military wife, and so we know at least Carrie will be leaving us, so we wanted to make sure to get a photo of us all together. From left to right, it's Jenn, Cassandra, me (with my newly browner hair!), and Carrie.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new hair color looks good ... and so do you! See you soon. Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

Hey...I made your blog...lol Reading that made me sad. I realized how much I really am going to miss all you guys!

Amy Covey said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time. It's fun to see a photo of the people you always talk about!

~Lori said...

Great photo- is that at your school?

Jill said...

That was at the wedding... notice the big fancy cake and stained glass window in the back? Trust me, my school is not that fancy! :)

Anonymous said...

You look really good! The only thing I missed about teaching in Mansfield was some of my co-workers.a Your schools must have a big turnover.