CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 20, 2006

Just bloggin to blog

I have nothing to say really, so I'm just posting this blog entry to say that I have blogged this week. My life is pretty routine - work, play with Luke, watch some great TV shows that I'm sadly addicted to, get ready for the next day at work, sleep, and start it all over again. Since I mentioned TV, I will have to say that my top shows this week are Biggest Loser (as I think I mentioned before, I can watch that show without guilt while being pregnant, eating my ice cream while they all kill themselves.), Project Runway Finale, Ugly Betty (anyone else watch that one?), Grey's Anatomy, and then of course tonight, Men in Trees. Marc has been at Texas A&M for a few days for a basketball clinic, so Luke and I have been hanging out. I actually have a busy, but fun, weekend planned. Tonight my friend Jenn and I, and Luke of course, are headed to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. My stomach is growling just thinking about it... That is my favorite place to eat and I haven't been there in months! Luckily, Jenn loves hanging out with Luke, so it should be a good evening. Tomorrow is Payton's 1 year old party, and then we are bringing Carsyn back with us to spend the night. Luke has their whole evening planned, down to where Carsyn is sitting to watch a movie! He's so excited! It's fun to see him anticipate something, and plan for it. He's growing up so fast! The evening is packed with 3 year old activities... making Halloween cupcakes, eating pizza, playing trains, and then watching the Curious George movie and Over the Hedge sometime in there too. So that's my big weekend. I feel like such a mom this weekend - all my plans are centered around little kids, but I love it! I am sad to be missing my grandma's 90th birthday party, but excited to know I'll see her in a month for Thanksgiving, along with some of my loyal blog commentators! Can't wait! Alright, I doubt anyone out there is actually still reading this, but in case you are, have a great weekend. My life is so far from exciting right now, but thanks for reading anyhow. I'll be sure to share some photos from our sleepover!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I read all the way to the end. Sounds like a fun weekend. Hugs to the kids and have a great birthday party. Wish I could be there for the movies--haven't seen them yet. MOM

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great bonding weekend. We'll think of you tomorrow and take lots of pix. Not the same, but it's only a short time until you'll be up north!

Brenda said...

I didn't know you watch Project Runway...I love that show! Did you think Jeffrey deserved to win? I think he is a freak, but his work is amazing and so unique. The others don't come up with such unique designs. I was disappoint in Michael- I loved his work until the finale. Uli's were awesome though...I would've worn anything in her collection!

~Lori said...

I think Curious George sounds like a good flick (I'm being serious here too!) so enjoy that one. Actually,I hear Over the Hedge is pretty good too! Was Men in Trees good? I missed it, and I don't know if I have enough DVR space left to save it.... I'm up at Lisa's right now, and I"m hoping when I get home tonight Men in Trees is there waiting for me. We'll miss you at Grandma's party, but then again, you can miss me at Thanksgiving. :)

Anonymous said...

Kyle has seen and recommends "Curious George". I think he's picked the right age level to teach.