CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

By the way...

I was showing Luke the ultrasound photos tonight. If you've ever seen any, you know they are hard to understand sometimes, and especially through the eyes of a three year old! I was showing him all the parts, and he looked at one and said "That's not a baby. That's a snake!" It was the spine, which on the photo, did resemble a snake! So my poor baby has no gender yet, but so far it has been confused with a peanut and a snake!

3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

A snake...hmmm...do you know of any good snake names, just in case???

Anonymous said...

How about "Snaquel" or "Snaquarius"? Mom

Brenda said...

I was thinking of a snake name too...it could be cool like a soap opera name...maybe cobra? We just went to the zoo yesterday but the snake exhibit freaks me out so i don't pay much attention to it! Go for the 4D ultrasound!