CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 03, 2006

Trick or Treat!






Ok, so now this is attempt # 7 to post this blog! Something has gone wrong every time I've tried. Anyhow, Tuesday was trick or treating, and Carsyn and Payton came out to trick or treat with Luke. They did great, Luke yelling his typical "knock knock!" as he banged on the doors, saying thank you, and only being a little scared (ok, maybe Carsyn was more than a little scared!) of the spooky house with the monster that popped out of the coffin!

In other news, I get to have another ultrasound on Nov. 28. My doctor told me yesterday that he has concerns about my placenta being too low, so we have to watch it carefully. So, we'll take a look at it that day. The good news is maybe I'll get a peek at the gender, and see if it really is a pink baby! I'll update everyone that night with any news I have.

2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

They all look so cute (and much warmer than my kids were when they trick-or-treated)!!

Anonymous said...

Those are all so cute!! I can't wait to see the giggle twins together! Looks like Payton's keeping right up, too.