CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 11, 2006

We're Still Here!

I just wanted to let the world know that the Minatrea's are still alive and kicking! I don't think I've sent an email or made a phone call since I had to report to school this past Monday! The first days back are always tiring, but balancing that with the pregnancy and getting Luke adjusted back to early mornings and not so late nights has made it a little more exhausting than usual. Hopefully once the first week of kids is over next Friday, I will rejoin the world of technology and keep in touch a litte better!

3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

Enjoy your last school free weekend!! Hope your first day goes smoothly and you aren't too tired!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll be out before me, but I'm just going on vacation still not thinking about school. We call that denial. Sudsy & I are celebrating our 30th at a friends' condo in Ft. Myers. FYI: I don't think I've ever gotten over that pregnancy tiredness!

Anonymous said...

I love teaching. I wish we had year round school!!!
- Marc