CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My turn for the survey...

So my sister and cousin did this, so I guess it's my turn now. I'll try not to cheat like Lori and change the questions..

Me from A to Z


A is for age: 32
B is for beer of choice: I'm going with root beer too
C is for career right now: third grade teacher
D is for your dog's name?: Molly
E is for essential item you use everyday: cell phone, mascara
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Blue's Clues Baby Brother (Oh wait, that's Luke's... it's on about 2 hours a day, so I got confused there)... also Treasure Hunters, Cash Cab, any stupid summer reality show
G is for favorite game: scrabble
H is for Home town: Killeen TX
I is for instruments you play: used to be flute
J is for favorite juice: now that I'm pregnant, orange juice daily!
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Today it would have to be the person/school who promoted boy #2 (refer to other blogs), and Rodney, the jazzercise instructor who was way too tough tonight!
L is for last food you ate: spaghetti
M is for marriage: going on 6 years
N is for your full name: Jill Marie (Davis) Minatrea
O is for overnight hospital stays: One night when Luke was born, 2003
P is for people you were with today: Marc, Luke, my jazzercise class, and about 800 kids and faculty at school
Q is for quote: : "Mom! I had big ground pee like daddy!" (OK, so not as profound as Amy's. Did I share too much? It makes me laugh everytime. By the way, ground peeing is our latest accomplishment... Luke's way of describing peeing standing up.)
R is for Biggest Regret: that bad haircut senior year of college
S is for status: married
T is for time you woke up today: 5:40
U is for (Amy, you had no U, so I'll just pick one...) underwear: red today (Ok, I drew a blank on another U word!)
V is for vegetable you love: mashed potatoes
W is for worst habit: leaving my classroom messy at the end of the day
X is for x-rays you've had: teeth, leg after accident, stomach, finger (remember the sewing machine incident??)... I'm sure there were others
Y is for yummy food you ate today: banana moon pie
Z is for zodiac sign: Taurus

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Can I copy and paste the survey or do I have to start from scratch? I'd like to put mine on!!!

Amy Covey said...

You're right...I am missing U. Where did it go? I just looked back at the original I was sent and there was no U there either. I like underwear. Oh - and I think your quote is VERY profound!! (you have to write that one down!)

~Lori said...

I think I might like to hear more about Rodney the jazzersize instructor. That sounds like it could be a very interesting character.

~Lori said...

Me again...Yeah, I'm a blog survey cheater! I can't help it, I thought some of the questions were either a: dumb
or
b: didn't apply to me

:)