CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Update

Sorry I've been an absent blogger all week... but it's been a long, tiring week. Most of you know by now that Marc and I spent Tuesday night in the ER. He had chest pains and numbness/tingling on his left side. I knew he felt bad because he missed a district basketball game to go. The ER doc did lots of tests but we left knowing nothing except it was a low likelihood of anything cardiac. Marc went to the dr Wed. and got thoroughly checked, but no real news there either. Today we went to Scott and White Hospital for him to have a stress test. Again, no real news, but they did say if it was anything bad, a dr. would have been called in. He has a follow up Wednesday, so we just wait till then. The problem, in the mean time, is that he still doesn't feel any better, and is starting to get pretty upset not having an answer or solution to his pains. He couldn't really coach his kids tonight at his game because he really needs to take it easy, so that just makes things harder on him. It will be interesting Wednesday to find out what happens next if there are still no answers, and he's still feeling lousy. So we're tired, a little worried, and I also had a super busy week at work that I just did my best to get through. So pardon my silence... not really having the time or energy to do much of anything this week. 

6 comments:

Amy Covey said...

I'm so sorry you don't have any answers yet. I know how frustrating that can be, especially when you still don't feel good. Keep us posted and try to enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard about Marc. How frustrating that is! I hope he's feeling better and they can figure out the cause. Sudsy was just asking if he lifts weights, but I assume you've already thought of that.
Take it easy, both of you. That school stuff will get done.

Jill said...

I know you understand more than anyone right now Amy!!! He hasn't been to the gym in a while but the last time he went weeks ago, his chest already hurt a little, but didn't hurt when lifting weights. This was the end of our semester so unfortunately, records and grades had to be done, but I managed to get them in somehow!

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for Marc and his family support team! Keep us updated.
Aunt Barb & Uncle Tom

Anonymous said...

I will keep praying for Marc. I remember taking John to the ER for cardiac problems right after we got married. It took a long time to figure out what was going on and I still don't think we completely figured it all out. I will pray that you get answers soon. You are right about the stress test. If there had been something wrong they would have stopped the test or talked to him about it right away.

~Lori said...

Thinking of you. Hopefully he'll get some answers and relief soon!!!