CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

more updates

Marc had his follow up appt yesterday. All his lab work came back great as did the stress test. The past few days he's had a lot of back pain now, and is walking at a nice angle, so they did a spine/back xray to check that out. He got some relaxers and we think everything was triggered by back muscles. If he still feels bad in a few weeks I guess he'll go back and try something else.

In other news, my student teacher starts Tuesday. I know nothing about her except that she's going through an alternative certification process and will be with me 12 weeks. I meet with her mentor Monday afternoon, so not sure what to expect. Just hoping she's easy to get along with and willing to jump in and help.

Marc won a game Tuesday, so right now he has a shot at playoffs if the team can keep winning. The big game against the arch rival is tomorrow, so that'll be a big deal.

Well, I got Mia to bed at 6:30 without screaming, so I'm going to take this little miracle as a sign that I have to get my kids' writing graded and get busy. Thanks for all the messages the past week while we were wondering about Marc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating. That's good news, and I hope his back gets better. Good luck with the student teacher. I had one pretty good one, and one super one. Of course, since I've been at Sandusky I've been in 2 classrooms where the s.t. didn't complete the program by popular demand.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Marc is getting some answers and, hopefuilly, some relief from pain! Good luck with the student teacher and the big game :) Aunt Barb