CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just sayin hi

Last week was very busy, and I'm gearing up for an even busier week starting tomorrow bright and early. No photos opportunities happening unless you want me to take a photo of Marc cleaning the house or me grading papers. That's about all that's going on right now! Last week Marc won a great district game, and has two more this week and we're really hoping he can pull off wins for both. Then I think next week is the first of the big game vs. the arch enemy of Heights. This coming week is the last week of the semester, so I have to give 3 big tests, finish grading, do report cards, and permanent records. I'm tired already just thinking about it.
Have a super week everyone... will try to update again next week.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow -- I think you're ready for another break. :) Btw, saw your comment on my blog -- would love to have Mia's hand-me-downs!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind seeing Marc (or any guy) clean house. if you taught around here, you'd probably have at least 1, maybe 2 days off this week. Brrrr!

~Lori said...

Hi!