CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Holiday Photos

A lot happened the past 2 weeks, so rather than telling you all about it, I'll let the photos and captions speak for themselves. 

Christmas Eve (do you notice Mia's black eye?? Day care incident)

Cookies and Milk for Santa - well, just one cookie since Luke said he gets them at every house and doesn't need to be fatter! Plus, 8 carrots - one for each reindeer.


Christmas Morning




Carsyn and Jenna at my house

Little Old Lady, sporting her new shoes and purses

Luke got a golf club from uncle Michael!

Mia at the end of our Davis family Christmas last Sunday

Luke and Jenna at lunch at Cheesecake Factory

Austin Arboretum





Waiting for the pizza guy at Brenda's

At Brenda's

New Year's Eve - kids got to be the band for a few songs


Cheers!!!

Ft. Worth Stockyards New Year's Day




This is when I knew it was time for Luke, Mia, and I to head back home to Killeen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had great family activities! Thanks for sharing all of the pics.
Aunt Barb

Amy Covey said...

Love all the photos. We had so much fun! I went through my billion photos last night and have some really cute ones. I'm hoping to start the photo mania on my blog today or tomorrow. :)

Jill said...

Maybe I will be in one or two of yours?? Noticed I was in one photo from my camera. That's it.

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I hope you got a little rest before going back today. Was Luke ready to go back?

Jill said...

The jersey looks great, Jill! And, I also love the coordinating outfit in the first pic...very cute.

Amy Covey said...

PS I have a great photo of Mia sporting her little old lady look. I'll definitely be posting it on my blog soon. :)

Brenda said...

awwww...that last one of mia asleep is so sweet! your cheers photo is much better than mine.