CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Under Contract

I went to the website for our new home and now it says "Under Contract!" So nice to see something in print that shows we're getting the home we want. Here's the latest:
We are waiting to hear from our realtor to see if we'll be able to lease the new home before our closing date. We're hoping it all works out, because we're set to move our things out next Wednesday! We have to have it all out for cleaners, carpet people, and painters (ok, so the painters are going to be Marc and Marcus...) to come before closing.

Both home inspections went well - except for the man inspecting our new one was a bit odd - I found out way more than I need to know about my home inspector, including that he's been married 4 times, his ex wife died, and he even shared about UTIs. Nice.

Today Brenda was in town so I took her by the house - we had to settle for peeking in windows - but I was so happy to know she liked it alot! She's the first person to see it, and I have such great thoughts about the home and wanted everyone else to like it to!

A thanks in advance goes out to Nonno and Nonni for taking the kids this weekend so Marc and I can pack everything up without worrying about kids, and to Brenda, who agreed to take Luke on moving day!

I just can't wait to get in the new house, because I have high hopes for an IKEA trip to decorate the playroom and other areas. And I've already decided Marc isn't going- it'll be Brenda or another female who gets excited about decorating!

No new photos to post -Mia hasn't done anything new or remarkable, and right now Luke has a mysterious rash/bites on his face, so we're skipping photos for a few days!

4 comments:

Amy Covey said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to see it! Have fun decorating.

Anonymous said...

Wow, once you two decided to sell it really went quickly. I hope Brenda's sells soon. Good luck, and don't wear yourself out!!

~Lori said...

I wish I was in Texas- I'd be up for an IKEA trip for sure! I love that place!!! Can't wait to see pics once you get moved in. Good luck with the move.

Jill said...

Good stuff ahead for the Minatrea's! I am so happy for your guys and can't wait to see pics soon. Boxing stuff up isn't exactly super fun; however, it's nice that you and your hubby get to spend time doing something together.