CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Random Photos and Thoughts

Today was our first day of school, and we all survived. Mine went really well, and the kids both seemed to do great too. I was very impressed with Luke's new teacher -he was writing a sentence today already, so I know he'll learn a lot this year. He looks so exhausted though, and he even had a nap. Mia hasn't told me much about her day, so I'll just assume it was fine! Enjoy checking out some random photos I had stored on my camera. There's a photo of Mia at 5 months, the kids this morning ready for school, (notice Mia has on shoes... she has to wear them. Thanks Vickie for supplying today's shoes!) and then Mia enjoying her first baby food - sweet potatoes!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes look so cute on Mia. I know babies don't need shoes, but they are adorable! Jackson is sitting with me and is very excited to see a picture of Luke. I am glad your day went well! Vickie

Anonymous said...

Can't believe Mia has to wear shoes. Are they afraid she will "step on something". Glad you had a great day. MOM

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I like both kids' shoes. Guess I'd better practice wearing mine. Tell Luke I have to take a nap after school, too!

Anonymous said...

Mia has beautiful blue eyes! Is her hair coming in blonde? very cute shoes:) Glad Luke had a good first day at school! Tomorrow is our 3rd student day and we are all very hot in our building without air conditioning... otherwise my scheduling has gone smoothly and I am ready for another year.

~Lori said...

looks like she's enjoying the sweet potatoes!