CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2007

I can't think of a title for this blog... :)

The past weeks have been very busy - I had 6 days of training, and every other day I seemed to be in my classroom getting it ready. We have one more week of freedom before school starts back on the 20th. Luke had his 4 year appointment and while he did well for his shots, he refused to do the hearing or vision test - that shyness of his got the best of him I guess. Mia's doing great - rolls over, talks non stop, and is as happy as always. I'm adding on some recent photos of the kids as well as our new patio we put in last week.




BUMBO BABY - Ok, the Bumbo seat is my new favorite baby item. I bought one about a month ago and Marc and I both thought it was silly and I figured I'd probably return it, but Mia loved it right away! She's been wanting to sit up and this allows her to do that. A must have for all little ones (Lori, add one to your registry!)



Marc had both the kids in their chairs watching cartoons one morning.



Mia is constantly eating her blankets, to the point that she gags herself! I had to grab a shot of her in action.

Our new patio and seat we put in last week.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! Jackson is looking at the pictures with me and said- there is Luke! How cute! I miss you guys! Vickie

Anonymous said...

Is that the patio in the front of the house? Trying to figure out where it is. Looking good. Love the new seat for Mia. She is getting so big. Miss her. MOM

Anonymous said...

OK, so you like the Bumbo seat? We looked at one in Target, and again in the catalog, and both times we just laughed at it....but if it's as awesome as you say, then I may need to reconsider!
~Lori

Jill said...

You so have to get it Lori! It looks so silly, but it's great. I know people who have taken it to restaurants even in place of high chairs. Mia sits on it on the table and I can feed her cereal, easier than getting the high chair out already!

Anonymous said...

I have to say we did get one for Zach and it was great. We used it to feed him in and he loved to sit in it. The only problem was that Jackson kept taking it and sitting in it. I know it is sad that Jackson can fit in it. I do think it is a good thing to get! Vickie

Amy Covey said...

Love the new patio!! Where did you get your seat for the patio? AND I love the bumbo chair. They look so silly...but I have heard great things about them.

Anonymous said...

You should take a picture of Mia in her Bumbo (that seems so much safer than the walkers we had), and plop a book in her hands. I like your patio, too, esp. with the flowers. Good luck getting back to the rat race. I've got 1 more week.