CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 07, 2007

8 weeks already!



It's hard to believe Mia is 8 weeks old already. She has grown and changed so much. She's smiling, blowing bubbles, kicking a lot!, and sleeping about 8-9 hours at night! Here are some photos taken yesterday. We were all dressed up to go eat for my birthday so I wanted to get some cute photos of the kids. I forgot to get one with me in it though! And notice they are both sticking their tongues out at me? Nice.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I think she looks more and more like you every week.
Happy Birthday!!!
~Lori

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh!!! Those are adorable...she is so so so cute! I can't wait to go shopping with her on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice birthday. Guess you don't need any presents - you've got those 2 cuties!

Amy Covey said...

Awwww! You truly need to just keep posting new photos her each day because it really does brighten my day (especially when she's wearing Aunt Amy clothes!)...and I need anything I can to brighten my days right now (or you could keep sending me gorgeous flowers, but the photos are probably cheaper). They are both adorable. Can't wait to see them again in a few weeks. :)

Jill said...

I'll do my best to keep adding photos! :)

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

How cute! Seeing Luke next to Mia makes him look so much older! They are sweeties!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sending them. I am so anxious for the end of the month when we get to see her again "for real". MOM

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures! She is growing leap and bounds. I hope you had a good birthday.
Carrie