CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 06, 2009

Super Bowl Party - Minatrea Style

We had a pretty lame superbowl Sunday, but we were all together and happy, so I guess it wasn't that bad!
While watching the game...

Luke and Mia built things with blocks,


Luke read some books to Mia,


played with daddy's facebook pet,


while mommy read her latest Twilight book,


and daddy texted (probably Doug about sports...) while Mia finally layed down with him and relaxed.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Laughing...yes, it probably was Doug! Btw, I finished Twilight and am not going to read anymore of them -- I got scared! I hope you guys are well. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty relaxing. I actually watched the whole game, even though I didn't like the ending. Loved the halftime, though! I can't believe how much hair Mia's getting, or that Luke's shirtless. Time for winter again around here in one more day.