CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Fairy Tale Ball

I have a lot to post, but haven't downloaded photos or thought much about posting during the craziness of the past weeks. So keep checking back the next few days to see what's been going on in our lives the past weeks. For now, I will share with you photos Luke's teacher sent me from their Fairy Tale Ball. Last Friday, her class was to dress up as nice as they could and they learned how to dance and they had a ball in the afternoon. They'd been studying all kinds of fairy tales. I missed the actual ball since my class was having our valentine party at the time, but I am glad because I have a feeling Luke wouldn't have danced if I'd been in the room! And Mrs. Gonder said he managed to hide in every photo of them dancing, but you can see him in some after he came through the line of kids.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little stud! Those girls are all over him. i think that might be foreshadowing.

Brenda said...

Wow...those CHOP kids are outsytling your son at the ball big time....ha ha ha. Anyway...what a fun idea. Mia looks so different...can't wait to see you all in two weeks!

Jill said...

ginny and i both agreed that our boys don't go to fancy enough churches to own a suit this young!