CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 02, 2008

To tide you over till Halloween pics are uploaded...

I am way too tired to upload Friday's photos, so here are a few from the past week just so I can't get picked at by a certain aunt for not blogging!
Friday we had 50s day - so this is my grade level and Jeff Ball (2nd grade teacher)


Big moment for Luke- he never liked tattoos, face painting, or even bandaids, and finally he wanted his face painted the other day at school!



6 comments:

Jill said...

The pumpkin pics are my fave--love everyone's facial expressions!

Amy Covey said...

I love Mia's expression in the last photos. 53 days till we see them (I just saw a count down on TV that it was 51 days until Christmas....I'm not really counting yet, though!)

Anonymous said...

Good, now Barb won't get after you. I wasn't even around to check blogs. We all went to Ft. Myers last Thur. to regroup as a family. Might as well do it someplace nice. Kyle and I, the worker bees, got home today, and the other 2 get to stay until tomorrow night. It was great. Anyhow, those pix are too cute, and I do appreciate your posting them. Can't wait to see the kids' costumes. Watch out. Luke will be wanting a tatoo next.

Brenda said...

omg...what is mia doing in that last photo? that makes me laugh so hard! i never realized she has marc's funny smile/laugh!

Jill said...

She was just crazy, sitting on the island while we carved the pumpkin. Her latest thing is to make an "o" with her mouth when she is shocked. How does she learn these things??

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had so much fun carving pumpkins. Love the laughing faces--especially Mia. I can hear Luke's giggle in the one where his hand is inside the pumpkin. MOM