CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sea World

We are home from our mini vacation! We had a good time at Sea World, despite the really hot day! The worst part of our trip was that my camera broke as soon as we got inside Sea World. I did put my media card in Marc's mom's camera so I managed to still take some photos, but now i have no way to put them on the computer until I get a new camera. So they will be coming another day...

Today I took Mia for her 15 month appt and she's finally gained 2 pounds! After that I stopped by Ashley Furniture just to look around and ended up buying a table. It's a dark wood counter height table with bar stools. Can't wait till it gets here... but as of right now, it may not arrive until mid July! That's not a big deal, except we're having a garage sale next Saturday and may sell our table at it, so we may be table-less for most of the summer.

And the last bit of news is that I think we're meeting with a realtor tomorrow to decide if we put our house up for sale or not! I'll let you all know what we decide later. Sorry for no photos - they'll be put on here as soon as I find a way to do it!

4 comments:

Amy Covey said...

OH NO...a camera breaking is my worst nightmare. I'm glad Marc's mom let you borrow hers for the day though. Can't wait to see photos.

Anonymous said...

Guess you'll have to eat out or take-out if you sell the table. Good luck with the house decision.

Brenda said...

Carsyn came running to my room crying in the middle of the night saying she had a nightmare she was falling into the sea lion's cage...she said she was really falling...and was really scared!

~Lori said...

Glad you had a nice vacation Bummer about the broken camera though.
Keep us posted on the house!