CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Photos, Photos, and More Photos!

Well, I got a new camera today, so I am able to post photos, and I have plenty to post, so here goes...



Outside the hotel in San Antonio



Cooling off in the fountain outside Mi Tierra in San Antonio



This photo is very special to me, as it's the last one I took right before my camera broke. So, technically, I could say Carsyn broke my camera. Luke was afraid of the penguins, so that's why she's alone in the photo!


While the kids were riding rides, Mia hung out with Nonno in the foam play area.


Feeding sea lions





Carsyn and Luke loved this roller coaster... if you look closely, you can see Luke in front of the large afro!


Sweaty kids, waiting for the Shamu show!




The next few photos are in the kids' play area at the end of the day. They were so good all day and so hot, so I let them go in the water area in their clothes right before going home. Then you can see that Marc joined in the fun at the end!




These last photos I took today, testing out the new Nikon Coolpix plum colored camera. This is my new toy - I got a giftcard for mother's day that I decided to spend on an ipod speaker system, and love it!

Luke spent his toys r us card from grandma and grandpa on a new leapster game and have been stuck to it ever since we got home!

And then there's Mia... she's been a mess this week. Constantly crying and whining and we're not really sure why. So this photo shows how she's been the past few days.




And finally, this is our newest addition to our front yard!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought you needed a comment from someone you know.So glad you got a new camera so we could see these. They are great and the kids looked like they had such a great time. Like the new yard decore. Mom

Jill said...

Yeah mom, thanks... imagine my surprise when I went out for a brief walk and came home to find I already had 10 comments! There were 7 more posted after you left yours!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the pix and am glad you've got a camera again. Who's that girl with the straight hair with Luke? Carsyn really looks different like that. Did the Shamu show remind you of going with us many years ago, and Kyle hated the loud music? I see from the last picture you've made the decision. Do you have another house picked out, perhaps with a red door? Finally, how are you feeling?

Jill said...

I remember that Sea World trip! For some reason I remember eating chicken cordon bleu at the hotel the most -maybe because I'd never had it before? Strange what we remember... I straightened Carsyn's hair each day - I thought it was easier than figuring out her curls! We haven't found the perfect home but are spending the day Wednesday looking at some. There's one with the biggest bathroom ever - so it's tempting!

Amy Covey said...

Love the Sea World photos. It looks like they had a great time. Hooray for your new camera, new ipod docking station (where did you get it??), and of course the for sale sign. LOVE the photo of whiny Mia - too funny!

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

These are great, and I remember the Sea World trip, too! I remember thinking that I was so cool because I was with my older, cool cousin =)
All of the pictures from the new camera are great! I love getting to see them, and can I just say that that kid's afro rocks. I mean seriously...he is rocking that 'fro.

Brenda said...

i was afraid you were referring to carsyn when you mentioned the fro. thanks for taking her...she talked me through every photo.

Anonymous said...

Carsyn and Luke had great poop conversations in San Antonio and on the way back. Lots of talk about stinky poop and dad's stinky poop and which bathrooms they like to poop in. It was very engaging conversation that makes a dad and uncle very proud, I am sure Scott would feel the same way!