CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 07, 2007

Thinking of You...


I received an email from my college roommate, Darcy, today. We lived together for 3 years, and have managed to see each other a few times since then, including just this summer while we were in Ohio. I found out that her husband, Eddie, died this past weekend in an accident. Darcy has a little girl, Lauren, and from the email I gathered that she's pregnant now too. Marc and I had the pleasure of having dinner at their house years ago and I just remember how enjoyable our time was, with Darcy and I getting to know one another's guys. My heart goes out to her and her family. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

I was so sad when I read your email about what had happened to her husband. She's definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Jill- I just feel sick right now. I can't believe it. Please let Darcy know how sorry I am. I hear little bits and pieces of news from her parents every once in a while. I just can't believe it. Is she ok? Vickie

Jill said...

From the email she sent, she sounds strong. Mom and dad are going to calling hours on my behalf so they can fill me in on how things are, and I'll be sure to let you know.