CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Almost 6 months!

This week, Mia will turn 6 months old. It's hard to grasp that she's been around for half a year already, but I'm glad she has been! I wanted to share a few photos of the kids from the past week. I love the one of Mia in her crib. She is such a crazy sleeper already, like her brother and her mom! She moves all over the crib, and has to have her "stuff" to fall asleep - paci, dolls/toys, blanket, and mobile or some other type of music. Marc went in the other night and found her hiding under her blanket! The past few days I've found her laying on her belly, with her head up, playing with the butterflies on the bumper pad (they are tulle, so they stick out. Very fun to play with for a 6 month old!)



5 comments:

Brenda said...

I live right here and still can't believe how big she is...she's so cute! now that carsyn is recovering and we are getting used to school we have to play more!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable pictures. I love her crib shot. After bath pix are great, too. Good cuddle time. I scrolled down and read about Darcy then. I can't imagine how hard that is, but I pray that her chidren will bring her comfort.

Anonymous said...

Love the robe picture. They are so cute. MOM

Amy Covey said...

Love the bathrobe photo - too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I know we can't see Mia's face, but I love the crib picture:)