CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Baby Shower






Today my third grade team had a baby shower for me after school. I feel very blessed by these great friends, and by all the things I was given at this shower. Even Luke got a few gifts! Here are some photos. A special thanks to my friend Katricia for taking the photos, but I must say, most of them qualify as the most unflattering photos of me ever! :) I've included a photo of my team that had the shower for me, and a shot of all the "stuff". I even ended up with $175 of Target gift cards, and most of you know how much I love Target! I will give $50 to the first person who can accurately name every gift in the photo... :) (Somehow I see Nancy as the one who would try!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to include the names of the team members for us. And why were they all in Jeans and you dressed up? MOM

Jill said...

My friends, left to right: Katricia, Jenn, Cassandra, Carrie.
It was the last day of the week, so it was spirit day at school. My "spirit" Trimmier shirt doesn't fit anyhow, but I wanted to dress up for the shower.

Amy Covey said...

Wow -looks like you got some great stuff!! What did Luke think of all of it??

Anonymous said...

Ok, I deserve that, but tell us how many total gifts before I start my list. Those little dresses are adorable! Another princess in the making. That's really great that you got all that for baby #2, and that they included Luke. How fun that he got to be there, too. Marc probably feels left out! FYI- I was thinking that you looked "perkier" thatn in your last belly poses. Must be the adrenalin rush of getting presents.

Anonymous said...

Also, did all of you bloggers and bloggees (that's us who only read and comment) see the pictures of the Mexican woman's 14 1/2 POUND newborn??!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are ready to outfit Baby Girl Minatrea:)Do you have a designated "last day" at school or are you just teaching as long as you can? I hope the last few weeks go well! Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

My last day is the last possible day I can move and make it to school. I'm planning to work up to "the day", but we'll see how things go the next few weeks. My hallway of teachers was just plotting their jobs just now - who would be in charge of what when I go into labor in the classroom. In their plan, the baby comes in a matter of minutes... if only the Davis girl babies worked that way! Jill

Anonymous said...

Our friends' daughter just gave birth to #2 in 55 minutes!
Ok, I have another name suggestion. How about combining: Jill + Marc = Millie! Marlie? They're not too common! I'll keep working on it. Let me know when to stop.