CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 09, 2007

Still going...

I'm still alive and trying to make it through each day! Three weeks to go. I've had so many comments from coworkers this week about how my belly just popped out. I thought it was already out! I'm glad people think I look like I'm ready to pop, because I'm really feeling it. I'm a bit jealous today because Marc's basketball assistant's wife had her baby this morning, two weeks early. I still think the 21st would be the perfect day - basketball should be over, and it's the day after the big TAKS test. And now that I think about it, the day before parent conferences. Who wouldn't love to miss those?? And I will say that we are very close to have a name for this baby, so stay tuned for that. I won't say anything for sure yet, but I think this weekend we're making our decision. Marc and I also are putting our bets down for the day of the actual birth... He says March 7, and I say March 8. It's sad that we don't even consider anything BEFORE the 5th, but hey, look at the history of babies in my family! I'll be sure to put another photo on soon, but not right now. Currently I'm squeezing myself into my Trimmier Elementary shirt, which is so not meant for a 9 month pregnant lady, but it's the only way I can wear jeans on Friday. Not the outfit I want to capture this stage of pregnancy in! I'm off to the 2nd to last basketball game.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go back and read the comment I added on your last post, in case you need another name idea. If there are only 2 games, does that mean no tournies, either? What's their record?

Jill said...

Well, Marc one last night, so if he wins Tuesday (against Brenda's school), there's a 2 or 3 way tie for 4th place, so they'll have a game to decide who moves on to playoffs. So, dependent on Tuesday night's game, the season may not be over!

Amy Covey said...

I know you're anxious to meet your baby...but just remember that the longer she stays put, the healthier she'll be! Plus, why would you want to break our pattern and have her come early?? :)

Anonymous said...

I know...I probably through you for a loop with the whole Tarquin thing, huh? I bet you had her name all picked out, and then I went and mentioned the best name EVER, Tarquin, and now you're considering it.... understandable.
~Lori

Anonymous said...

Is Tarquin a boy or girl name? Also, you probably don't want to let Luke have final say on the name. The woman I said had 55 min. labor let her 3-yr.-old boy choose the name. Her daughter is named Ryan. She'll have some 'splaining to do all her life.

Anonymous said...

Could I have the phonetic pronunciation of Tarquin, please? I tried singing it in the Name Game song (Tarquin, Tarquin, Bo Barquin ...)and wasn't sure if I should be rhyming "Tarkwin" or "Tarkin". FYI: Bella just rolls off the tongue in the song!

Anonymous said...

FYI: Bella is the name of one of our teacher's hamster. She does look cute rolling down the hallway in her pink hamstermobile.
Question for a TX teacher and soon-to-be mother of a girl (same as I asked Brenda): what do you think about your gov. mandating all girls entering 6th grade get the vaccine for cervical cancer, unless parents refuse?
If Marc was coaching b.b. here the game would be canceled. Another snowy, blowy day - but I have the day off!

Anonymous said...

"Tarqwin"