CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Maybe + Might = Girl??

So I had my appointment today, and got another ultrasound. Everything looks good with the placenta - the doctor said it's high enough to not be a problem, so I'm very happy about that! Then he asked if we knew what we were having and when I said that the last person said that maybe it was a girl, he said "Yeah, it might be a girl." Hmm... is that enough to paint pink and buy frilly clothes?? So two iffy answers both saying girl. We think that it is a girl, but would love a straight up "Yes, it's a girl!" Oh well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything with the placenta looks good!! Marc can always paint while you're in the hospital!Maybe the b'ball team would do it!

Amy Covey said...

I'm glad everything looked good. Hmmm...MIGHT be a girl would make me a little too nervous to break out the pink paint and ruffles....it MIGHT be a boy. :) Any chance of another ultrasound??

Anonymous said...

Great news from the medical stand point! I guess you will have to Think Pink-ish and keep the receipts :) Aunt Barb