CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 06, 2009

What did YOU do today?

Today I took a personal day and skipped work, knowing I had a lot to get done before tomorrow... and now that's it's almost 10:00pm I am realizing why I am so exhausted!

Today I...
*started my day with an hour work out
*got haircut and hilights
*returned a few things at the mall and bought several more things
*bought plants and soil at Lowes
*went searching 3 stores for red sandals for Mia, but with no luck... but managed to buy a few other things at Kohls
*spent some time on facebook and emailing friends
*picked up Luke from school and ran home to empty out the car
*drove to Cove to pick up Mia's cake (which is once again adorable, and worth the hour it took to drive to get it and back!)
*got Mia from daycare then went to Target and picked up dinner
*cleaned the kids' rooms, study, living room, bathroom, and cleaned off the patio
*put away laundry
*filled an Elmo pinata
*made goodie bags for the party
*read half a novel
*wrapped Mia's presents 

And finally I'm sitting down, while Marc is mopping and finishing up the kitchen... glad he didn't get home too late tonight so he could help out! 
Check back soon for photos from Luke's last games and Mia's party!! 

2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

WOW - you got a lot done, including updating your blog (which I haven't found time to do in over a week). I hope Mia has a great party. Wish we could be there. Give her a squeeze for us...and take LOTS of pictures.

Anonymous said...

Well, since you asked, I got up, went to work, came home, took a nap, ate pizza, watched the Cavs lose, went to bed. Good thing I rested so I had enough energy to read about your busy day. I'll be waiting for party pix!