CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mia's Elmo Party

I'll let the photos speak for themselves...





Couldn't get a good photo of Mia smiling with her presents - she wasn't into waiting and smiling at the camera that day!

Had to put this one on... what is Carsyn thinking at this moment??



I knew I had to have a pinata... if you've seen my house, I have the perfect spot to hang it inside my front door!

Feeding Abby at the end of the day

...and daddy just couldn't keep up with the rest of us and had to check out for a little while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mia. You look sooo cute. And I love the cake and pinata. Sure wish we could have been there for your party. Hugs and kisses. Grandma D.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I looked at your blog to check for pictures. How cute! She is so adorable. I love the picture of Marc sleeping!