CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pretty Piggies

Mia loves having her nails painted, so Monday night I painted both her toes and fingers orange. She sits so still, blows on them, and knows to keep her fingers apart until they dry. Too cute. Last night Mia was missing and way too quiet for a few minutes, so I sent Luke off to hunt her down and see what she was up to. He came back to me with the OPEN bottle of orange nail polish and said Mia was painting herself! I had visions of an orange face and it spilled all over her new Elmo jammies and my bathroom floor, but when I went in to check on her, she was seated on my ottoman in the bathroom, neater than expected! She had been repainting her nails - guess she knew it had chipped off a bit and needed a touch up?? - and she did surprisingly well! Just a few orange toes and fingers (not all nails!). She is way too silly and definitely my little girlie girl.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I commend Mia for trying to repair her chipped nails. That is such a pet peeve of mine. I HATE it when women have chipped polish on their fingers or toes, so I seldom use any real color on mine.