CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 03, 2008

Dress Rehearsal

Mia's costume came in the mail yesterday so we tried it on her. Seeing hers on, Luke finally decided to put his on. He's been weird about not wanting to try it on. They were too funny, because they sat and played in their costumes for the next 2 hours. I had to be sneaky about taking photos because Luke would have hid if he'd seen me doing them! Mia will have black antennae and tights added to her costume, and Luke has a sword. 


On another note, I am so glad it's Friday. The past 2 weeks have been exhausting with being sick, but I am now on steroids and antibiotics and allergy meds, so I am feeling so much better! The only problem is that the steroids make me wired- I was up so late last night! I even had energy to finally go work out again after work today. We have had such a lack of family time lately, and since we're nearing basketball season, I decided we needed a day out. Tomorrow, weather permitting, we are going to Marble Falls to a pumpkin farm. I will take lots of photos and post about it when we get home.

For some reason, the kids were pulling themselves around the house on their bellies using their arms. They are too silly together!

Miss Independent - wouldn't let anyone feed her yogurt



Dress Rehearsal for Halloween


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our computer has been down so we just got to catch up on blogs. Love the costumes. Have a great day at Marble Falls. MOM

Brenda said...

i can't believe that's mia in the tub...she looks so old..and ornery!
payton had dress rehearsal too...we are now waiting on carsyn's. my little witches are preparing!

Anonymous said...

They look really cute in the costumes. Does Luke know the one about what the newest pirate movie is rated?

~Lori said...

i love the tub picture!

Jill said...

Very cute, and I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

If you need a sword for Luke's pirate costume let me know. I have plenty of them! If I let Jackson see a picture of Luke's costume he would want that one. He loves pirate costumes. Mia looks adorable.

Anonymous said...

cute costumes! Glad to hear you are feeling better :) Aunt Barb