CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

13 more days...

It's Sunday evening, and I'm just dreading Monday morning arriving, but am taking joy in the fact that after tomorrow, I only have one more Monday of this school year! And it'll be quite a Monday too... I get the math TAKS scores first thing in the morning.

We ended up spending most of the weekend in Bryan at Marc's parents' house. We went Friday, stopped there briefly, then all drove to Houston to go to the cemetery where Nonni was buried. We went back to Bryan after that and planned to leave Saturday morning, but I think we all just needed a little more time together. Friday night we all went to the park, even Molly, and I tried to capture some photos of the kids (and by kids, I mean Luke, Mia, and Nonno!) playing and just having fun! Saturday the girls went to the mall for a while, and then we left this morning.

And in other news, Mia took what I'm calling her first steps tonight! Ok, so maybe she was just on her way to falling down and it took a few extra steps to do so, but they looked like real steps to me!!






Mia loved the tunnels, but this one was very hilly, and she got stuck trying to get up the hill!


Luke loves checking out Nonno's garden - they picked some fresh zucchini for mom to take home and make bread!


Peek a boo! This is from a few days ago, just showing Mia's talent of carrying things around in her mouth!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great family fun pictures. It is a little hard seeing the garden though since our plants are still in the flats. I love the frog in mouth picture.Keep us updated on Mia's steps. And have a great second to last Monday. MOM

Amy Covey said...

When is your last day? I think for the first time EVER we are out before you (and that's with LOTS of make up days).

Fun pictures. It sounds like you had a relaxing weekend.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pix. Mia looks so cute, hanging with her bro. That's weird you're picking zucchini already. Funny, I've been telling people all day we only have 1 Mon. left, because of course we don't count next week. Our weather's really cool, so it doesn't even seem like it's that time yet, except we're all ready to be done.

Jill said...

I hope today wasn't quite as bad as you expected, and just think, you're super close to the end. We don't get out until June 6...bleck! I enjoyed seeing all of your weekend photos...the blog world has missed you. :)