CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Long Time No Blog

Wow, the past weeks have been very busy and even more tiring. To sum it up, basketball is over, Mia's been sick and got 2 new teeth, we've had birthday parties and soccer games weekly, and it's 2 weeks to TAKS time for me. Marc's team missed playoffs by just a few points in a tie-breaker game. They played well, but just didn't pull off a win in the end. School has been crazy for me. I interviewed for a new aide for my grade level and the one we hired started Friday. It's nice to have a little help again since we've been without an aide for about a month. Below are a few photos of everyone from the past days.


Causing mischief, her new favorite thing to do!




Watching buddy's soccer game


Hanging out, waiting for some action as goalie. He enjoyed it, until the ball went in. Then he just looked at me and said "I don't want to be goalie anymore!"



Waiting to block a goal at last Thursday's game

4 comments:

Jill said...

Yea -- an update! I've been missing you on the blog world! Love Mia's little tennis shoes...she's getting to be such a big girl!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photo update. those are cute. By the way, did Luke get the block?

Anonymous said...

The kids are so cute. we are signing Jackson up for indoor soccer and I can't wait! You see we have to do indoor since we don't have 70 degree weather!:)

Amy Covey said...

Cute photos...especially the goalie picture. Too funny that he wanted to be goalie unti there was some action. :)