CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Three Ts

Our weekend can be summed up with three Ts:
The first T is Texas Roadhouse. I went out Friday with two new friends from work, and had a great time talking there for over 3 hours. It'd been a long time since I'd just hung out with friends like that, and it was much needed and appreciated!

The second T is for TV. Marc's friends (Doug and TBone) came over Saturday and we watched football all day. I know the guys had a good time, and I even enjoyed sitting around with them. I could have watched something other than football on the TV in the bedroom, but that TV has some issues. We noticed that several channels have no sound, and others - like Lifetime, that I probably would have watched all day yesterday - is in Spanish! So we'll be buying a new one this week. We have no explanation for that. And a special thanks goes out to TBone for playing trains with Luke, and to Doug for enduring Candy Land and Dora on the computer.

The third T is for teeth. Mia was pretty upset all day Saturday - not her usual happy self at all. She didn't sleep at all till 6:00 at night, and even when held, she just kept crying. This morning when I got her up, I felt at least one lower tooth - but I think both lower teeth broke through together. So that explains why she was so upset, and still is today.

This week will be another busy one. For me, it's conference week, so I'll be having them after/before/during school most days this week, and then from 1:00-6:30 on Thursday.

Sorry I haven't had photos lately to post. There's nothing really going on but I'll snap some of the kids this week anyhow, in case you all have forgotten how cute they are! Have a great week everyone!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that the teeth break through soon. Did you get to see the doctor today for you? I hope you all are doing better soon!

Anonymous said...

That would be great if both teeth are through so she can get that part over with. Our little girl is growing up so fast!! Let's hope you can add another t tonight - for Tribe!!

Amy Covey said...

Sounds like a busy weekend. I hope Mia isn't too miserable with her new teeth. Have fun with conferences. (and GO YANKEES!!)

Anonymous said...

So happy about #3 T (Mia's teeth). AND #4 TRIBE beat the Yankees to win the ALDS in 4 games!! Also glad to hear you and Marc had good "T" days too. MOM