CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Playing




I found a few photos from the past weeks of the kids playing. It's so fun to see Luke taking the time to play with Mia. I know in a few years he won't be as willing to play with her, but now he gets his little people and lays on the blanket with her and keeps her very happy! The other photo is from when Carsyn came by the other week, after Luke spent the night at her house. Nancy, do you recognize Mia's outfit??


I saw this quote in an email from a prek teacher. I had never heard it, and thought it was worth sharing.
We could learn a lot from crayons... Some are sharp, some are pretty
and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors,
but they all have to live in the same box.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should I say I do? Probably not without you mentioning it, but she looks cute, as usual. Looks like she's getting a little hair. I like the concentration on the gamers.

Amy Covey said...

Too, too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. Mia is getting so big. Is she sitting alone or just with the boppy? Looks like she is supporting herself. MOM

Jill said...

She's sitting alone now. Today she also has been putting weight on her legs - standing up in the exercauser.