CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Anyone ever been arrested for wearing a wig???

Ok, so my whole life I have had strange dreams - the kind that when I retell them, it seems like I'm making them up, but I really am not! While pregnant with Luke, the dreams intensified and I just remember every night towards the end having some crazy dream. I guess the pregnancy dreams are starting again. I felt the need to share this dream since it was about two of my loyal blog readers! Last night, Brenda and I were meeting my aunt Nancy and cousin Jessica in Cleveland to go shopping. We were all flying there together. (Cleveland=best shopping place in America, worth flying to? Hmm... Not sure about that. Also not sure why Nancy and Jessica would be flying there and not driving, but it's a dream remember). Anyhow, upon arrival, Nancy and Jessica were arrested under the assumption that they were wearing wigs. Brenda and I fought for you, but they had a strong case against you - they said that Nancy looked too young to have grey hair, so it had to be a wig. At least they thought you looked young Nancy! You'll like that part. Anyhow, since they were thrown in jail, Brenda and I met up with mom and Amy and after looking through our scrapbooks (of course we had to do that first) the four of us went off to the mall. Luckily, the others were released from jail the next day. So where did that dream come from?? I do not understand how the mind works while I am sleeping. Did anyone else have these crazy pregnancy dreams?

On another note, I know I have been absent from posting lately, but really there's not much going on! Keep checking back though... On Oct. 11 I should have the results from my ultrasound and Luke will finally know if he's having a blue or pink baby!

11 comments:

Brenda said...

wow, that is weird! Usually I am good at interpreting and making sense out of dreams. I wowed Marcus and his friend Carl the other night with my interpretations of their dreams! But that one is a mess. I guess the only thing we can do is go shopping! Ok? Because if we don't, our extended family may end up in jail! Maybe we should've invited Lori so she could've done their hair better and the wigs would not have been an issue!

Brenda said...

One more option...maybe you drank milk or ate ice cream before bed. I know it sounds weird, but whenever I did that while pregnant I had the most bizarre dreams!

Jill said...

Hmm... last night I can ice cream - ben and jerry's peanut butter with peanut butter cups! Surely that couldn't be bad for my dreams! :)

Amy Covey said...

I'm sure the wig dream came from Jessica's blog about the bad wig in the movie. Not sure about the shopping though. I think Brenda's right...it's a sign to go shopping...and I think shopping in Cleveland with all of us sounds perfect.

Anonymous said...

Right, I do like the "too young" part! Guess I'd better do something about those greys,too. Actually, ice cream can mess up my dreams, too, & you know I'm not p.g., no matter how young I look!

Anonymous said...

Me again. I just had some insight into your dream. Shopping = baby girl! (aka pink baby) Cassandra - wasn't she in mythology? Cassie,Sandra...

~Lori said...

I have crazy dreams all the time too. My coworkers are so entertained by them, I'm always telling them about what I dreamed! Mine aren't affected by food, milk or anything, I've just always had strange dreams.
I also love dream interpretation (go figure, so does Brenda.) and have a couple of those books. It's a good past-time. (like I need something more to pass the time.)

I think they're right, this is definitely a sign you need to go shopping, possibly for scrapbook supplies.

~Lori said...

Me again. Just looked up some aspects of your dream in my dream dictionary.
Airplanes represent major life changes (baby?) so that makes sense.
Both airplanes and jail mentioned anxiety...are you anxious lately?
Maybe shopping would calm the anxiety. :)

Jill said...

Ok, I hadn't even read Jessica's wig blog yet. How odd we both have blogs with the word "wig" in it at the same time. What are the odds? Must be a weird family thing. Lori, my friend Jenn got to laugh with me when I ready the part about anxiety - anyone who has spent an hour with my class this year knows I am overflowing with anxiety over them! What's the name of that book? I could use it! :)

Anonymous said...

If you decide to shop in Cleveland (Ohio, Tennesee or wherever else there is a Cleveland) I am a go--even if it is for wigs. MOM

~Lori said...

odd that you hadn't read jessica's wig blog yet.... maybe the dream was to remind you to read jessica's blog?