CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Photos


Luke and some classmates at Field Day Friday
My birthday roses

We went to Cheesecake Factory for my birthday... many silly photos were taken!







Mia will not keep her eyes open when getting her photo taken!
Don't know what happened here, but had to add this photo to show that it wasn't all relaxing at dinner that night! I think she was trying to rip out my earring here.

Cinco de Mayo - Luke's class came and made pinatas in my room - he's paired up with Tabitha, his teacher's daughter

And here's the first tiny quail that hatched in Luke's classroom. We went Saturday night with Mrs. Gonder to our friend Mandy's ranch to release the 16 quail.


2 comments:

aunt nancy said...

I checked these out earlier and thought about commenting, but I guess I didn't. Anyhow, I hope you're feeling better. I really enjoyed your pictures, too. Glad you enjoyed your b'day!

Anonymous said...

Good to see all of you enjoying your May activities! Hope you have a relaxing summer :) Aunt Barb